January 4, 2012

Serene Rides on the Ski Lifts

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer

A talk with a friend left me thinking about some things. I don't have much friends who I've talked to about more personal feelings or thoughts. I'm usually the listener and I enjoy helping people think things through, because I learn from these stories and in turn gain insight and reasoning to my own problems. However, I never know what to say to make them feel better about their situation :T. I'm always more comfortable with one on one conversations, but I guess it also depends on who I'm talking to.
This trip was fun :) (except for the broken window part ahhaaa) Hope we go again next year.
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room (Album Version)

Most uncomfortable position to sleep in lol


No comments:

Post a Comment