August 28, 2011

A Thought from Today

Throughout these years, I have never had any really close friends, at least none that I can share my feelings and thoughts with. I think it must be me, but I can't seem to find where my problem is. It does take me quite a while to begin to trust someone, and sometimes I try to just let go and not be so cautious. But obviously that's when I make the most mistakes. Maybe I had this system going that worked well for me and I should just stick to that. Be that same old me. But there's always that part of me thats hopes to find someone that I can talk to just like I can with my parents. Without them judging me, just listening, sharing viewpoints, or telling me I'm wrong. I don't know what Im saying.. lol i got distracted. sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment